How To Pair Your Smartphone with Kia UVO
Kia UVO eServices technology is a key component of your 2017 Kia Niro that will amplify entertainment and connectivity at every turn. With the ability to access Apple CarPlay and Android Auto applications via Bluetooth, you can stay connected no matter how far off the beaten path you may be. If you are new to the Kia brand, you may not know how to pair your smartphone with Kia UVO — this step-by-step guide will get you started at Moritz Kia.
Step-By-Step Guide to Pair Your Smartphone with Kia UVO Bluetooth
Are you having trouble connecting your smartphone with the Kia UVO interface? When paired with the Kia UVO multimedia system, you will have the ability to make calls via the speaker system and stream music from your phone. Armed with this step-by-step guide, you will be up and running in no time. Take a closer look at each step listed below. If you still have questions, contact us at Moritz Kia or consult your Kia owner’s manual.
- Press the Phone Key on the Kia UVO Interface.
- When Asked — Would You Like to Pair Device? Press Yes.
- Navigate to the Bluetooth Menu on Your Smartphone.
- Ensure the Bluetooth is Turned On.
- Search for Your Kia Model or Kia Motors on the Menu and Select it to Pair.
- If Required, Enter the Passkey Provided by the Kia UVO System.
- Select Yes if You would Like to Make Your Device the Priority Phone.
If entertainment and connectivity are high on your priority list, the Kia brand and the Kia UVO eServices system will deliver when you know how to pair your phone with Kia UVO. When connected via Bluetooth, you will have access to calls, text messages, hands-free voice controls, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Use this quick step-by-step guide to pair your phone with your new Kia. Visit the Moritz Kia inventory to find the model that is the best fit for your lifestyle today.