Practical Tips & Strategies for Saving Fuel
Fuel efficiency is primarily determined by a vehicle’s specifications, but how drivers choose to operate their vehicle plays an important role in determining efficiency as well. Wondering what drivers can do to conserve fuel between trips to the pump? Below, we’ve compiled a list of practical tips and strategies for saving fuel.
Tips for Saving Fuel
- Drive with Properly-Inflated Tires
- Avoid Driving with Heavy Cargo
- Avoid Driving with External Add-Ons
- Fill Up at ¼ of a Tank Left
- Combine Trips When Possible
- Avoid Stop & Go Driving
In need of a new vehicle in the Fort Worth, TX area? Moritz Kia is here to help. Look through our online inventory at your own convenience and see all the vehicles we currently have in stock.