What are the Most Common Car Buying Mistakes?
Purchasing a new vehicle has a mix of emotions, excitement, stress, worry and probably many more. We know that the vehicle buying experience can be stressful and daunting but at Moritz Kia, we want your buying experience to be fun, positive and productive. Many customers may be wondering what are the most common car buying mistakes? Well you may be surprised at the top 5 car buying mistakes to avoid.
- Failing to research finance options before you shop: You don’t have to go with the dealership’s finance options and if you would prefer to go through your own personal bank or somewhere else, that is perfectly fine. Be sure to get preapproved and to do your research and know where you will be financing before you begin shopping for your new vehicle.
- Shopping based on the monthly payment: Don’t just focus on the monthly payment of the vehicle but look at the overall cost of ownership. Also be sure to check out insurance cost for specific vehicles and the length of the vehicle payments.
- Skipping the test drive: Some say that you should test drive 4-7 vehicles when purchasing a new vehicle. There really is no better way to know what you want out of a vehicle than to test drive it. Who knows you might want a certain vehicle, test drive it and find out you are not satisfied with the interior, the space or something else.
- Not getting a used car checked out: If you are purchasing a used vehicle, be sure to have it checked over by a certified technician. It may look good and sound like it runs great but there could be something internally wrong that you may not notice on the outside.
- Choosing a vehicle that is not best suited for your needs: Before you even visit a dealership, be sure you know what type of vehicle you are looking for. Ask yourself what you need. Do you need something with great fuel economy? Do you need a large trunk or cargo area? These are important things to consider before choosing what vehicle you need.
New Car Specials in Fort Worth, TX
At Moritz Kia, we have a great inventory of both new and pre-owned Kia vehicles. We have three locations throughout Fort Worth and we are always running great specials on new and used cars. Check out our website to see our new car specials in Fort Worth, TX and if you are looking for a used car, then check out our used car specials. Give us a call at any one of our three Moritz Kia locations if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle and let us help you get the most out of your vehicle buying experience.